A DIY hydroponic system suitable for apartment and balcony growing, has an exceptional yield and is suitable for 2 people by providing fresh greens on demand. The system is very easy to use and has very low maintenance as it is self-watering. Simply hang on a sunlit wall and start your grow.
- 4 PVC Food Grade Grow tubes
- 16 70mm Net Pots
- 1 Bag of growing medium (LECA)
- 1 Set of nutrient (+- 6 months worth)
- 1 45L Tank
- 1 Submersible Pump 220v (22w)
- 1 Instructions Manual
- 1 DIY Assembly sheet
- All framework and fittings included
What can I grow?
Lettuce, Basil, Mint, Parsley, Coriander, Thyme, Chives, Spring Onion, Celery, Oregano, Rocket, Dill, Fennel, Bok Choy, Tatsoi, Spinach, Marigolds, Begonia, Petunia, Tarragon, Cabbage, Swiss Chard