Terploc Glassless Mason Jar Bags 14g
Terploc Glassless Mason Jar Bags:
Mason Jars are out, and TerpLoc Mason Jar Bags are in! Say goodbye to expensive, breakable, and outdated packaging solutions for your cannabis and other dried herbs. Protect your investment with packaging that’s made for your product.
Package sizing is based on the amount of dry product added.
Pocket dimensions ( H x W ) of bags:
- 14 g: 18 x 10.5 cm
How TerpLoc Grove Bags work:
Once your product is sealed inside the TerpLoc Ultraclear bag, all unwanted gases and water vapour are actively diffused through the pouch’s layers. The layers create a relative humidity level of 62% and limits the oxidation of the product stored inside.
- In/Out Gassing creates and maintains an optimal cannabis climate allowing you to cure product en-route. Thereby, shortening lead times without compromising quality.
- Low Oxygen Levels within Grove Bags provide extended shelf life without the use of expensive and unnecessary nitrogen flushing systems.
- Active Humidity Control protects your product without the need of costly humidity control packets that damage terpene and cannabinoid profiles.
- Anti-Static Properties ensure that there is a neutral charge down the sidewall of your package. Thereby, preventing any trichome damage or lost product.
- Odour Control that provides compliance and discretion.
- UV layer combined with the opacity of the packaging provide premium protection from UV rays preventing the break down of organic material. ( Opaque bags only )
- Durability to prevent puncturing ensuring the packaging’s cannabis climate is not compromised.
The benefits of Terploc Glassless Mason Jar Bags:
Grove Bags use a combination of humidity control, outgassing, and anti-static properties to create and maintain the perfect herb climate. This minimizes the evaporation and oxidation of terpenes into our pouches head space and allows for maximum retention of terpenes.
Weight is directly related to the moisture content of the cannabis and also determines your cash flow. The more weight you lose, the more revenue you are losing. Every gram is crucial to your bottom line, with the current industry in the USA at about 0.1 g representing $1 of revenue.
Simply put, mould destroys herbs and profits. All Grove Bags have active humidity control, allowing moisture to continually flow in and out of the bags to keep levels balanced. This keeps your cannabis fresher for longer and allows users to place product in our bags sooner
than our competitors.
TerpLoc by Grove Bags vs Competitors
Grove Bags wanted to prove that they are the best packaging option in the industry. Thus, we decided to let the data and facts decide. Since the completion of the third party lab testing, we can now prove that our TerpLoc packaging is the best in the business and creates the optimal cannabis climate.
Bags put to the test…
The Grove Bags 1 oz pouch had the highest overall terpene and cannabinoid retention, which was determined by comparing the totals for average terpenoids and average Max THC (Max THC= (THCa x .877) + THC). The levels of terpenes present were up to 36.72% higher and Max THC was up to 7.25% higher in the herbs stored in the Grove Bags 1 oz pouch.
These results show that the climate controlled environment created by Grove Bags TerpLoc technology successfully slowed the degradation of both terpenes and cannabinoids. Furthermore, the testing results clearly reveal that an anti-static, low oxygen environment with a highly specific relative humidity range creates the ideal conditions to store herbs for both short and extended periods of time.