Kirchhoffs Ludwig's Rose Spider Mite 50ml
The Kirchhoffs Ludwig's Rose Spider Mite controls the egg and immature stages of the red spider mite (Tetranychus urticae) in apples, pears, tomatoes and roses. European Red Mite (Panonychus ulmi) in apples and pears and various mites in citrus. It does not control adult spider mites. Apply at the first signs of mite movement.
The Spidermite is very target specific. No harm to natural predators of mites or beneficials. Very low toxicity. Biodegrades, short to medium persistency in the environment. Non phytotoxic to targeted host plants.
- Avoid inhalation of spray mist
- Do not eat, drink or smoke whilst mixing and applying
- Avoid drift of spray onto other crops, grazing, rivers, dams and areas not under treatment
- Rinse empty container three times with plenty of water and add rinsings to the contents of the applicator before destroying the container in the presecribed manner
- Destroy container by perforation and do not use for any other purpose
- Target specific
- Controls the egg and immature stages of the red spider mite
- No harm to natural predators of mites or beneficials
- Very low toxicity
- Non phytotoxic to targeted host plants